- What does the Secure / Non-Secure World means. Is it related to Processor executing modes or it is related to setting the permissions of memory regions or something else.
- Is there any relationship between the 7 operating modes of ARM and the Secure / Non-Secure Worlds.
- How to enable the TrustZone in ARM.
- From Which version of ARM is this introduced.
- Is it mandatory to use this TrustZone. Does linux kernel uses this TrustZone extension.
Handling ARM TrustZones How TrustZones are handled in linux kernel
Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:26 PM